Sunday, October 12, 2014

All in

Well it's time to make this known, I joined Team Beachbody at the end of July 2014. After 60 days of doing Shakeology and P90X, I lost 15.5 lbs, 2.5 inches in my waist and 2.75 inches in my hips! I was astounded and joyous to see such results firsthand. I can't wait for my P90X3 challenge to start up on Monday! It's going to be killer.

If you are looking for a change in your lifestlye, feel free to contact me. I would love to help in anyway that I can! You can contact me here:
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/katelyndickson



To hear more about my bio and transformation story thus far, check out my profile here:
http://www.teambeachbody.com/katelyndickson

                             Day 1 Front                                                      Day 60 Front
 Day 1 Side                                                                                                  Day 60 Side



                                               Day 1 Back                                           Day 60 Back                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment